Sierra offers a full economic development consulting service including economic development plans, their review and update, and ad-hoc sector-specific or other strategies in response to new government policies, funding or other opportunities. We also engage in detailed site location research and investigation, and have assisted a number of clients with site searches – this includes not only private business but also municipalities and provincial governments seeking to locate new municipal or provincial facilities.
Specific services include:
- Economic Development Plans
- Infrastructure Needs Assessment
- Property Redevelopment Metrics
- Regional Cost-Sharing Strategies
- Industrial and Employment Land Community Improvement Plans
- Policy Development