Sierra Planning and Management offers a full economic development consulting service, including economic development plans, their review and update, and ad-hoc sector-specific or other strategies in response to new government policies, funding or other opportunities. We also engage in detailed site location research and investigation, and have assisted a number of clients with site searches – this includes private business, as well as municipalities and provincial governments seeking to locate new municipal or provincial facilities.
Specific services include:
- Economic development plans
- Infrastructure needs assessment
- Property redevelopment metrics
- Regional cost-sharing strategies
- Industrial and employment land community improvement plans
- Policy development